1-Year Limited Warranty Coverage
MODERE warrants that the products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Your Warranty Benefits
MODERE agrees, at our option during the warranty period, to refund or repair any defect in material or workmanship or furnish an equal product in exchange without charge, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase.
Who is Covered?
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the product, regardless of whether the product transferred ownership during the specified term of the warranty.
What’s Not Covered?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g batteries, filters, cleaning brush, essential oil pads, etc.);
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than Arovast;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Claiming Your Limited Warranty Service in 5 Simple Steps
- Make sure your product is within the specified warranty period.
- Make sure you have a copy of the invoice and order ID.
- Make sure you have your product. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us.
- Contact our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once our Customer Support team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice and order ID.
Other Rights You May Have.
ALTHOUGH THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS THAT APPLY TO YOU AND THE PRODUCT. PLEASE REVIEW THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS FULLY.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY CONSTITUTES MODERE’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER NONCONFORMITY OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO EMPLOYEE OF MODERE OR ANY OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTY IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT, MODERE PROVIDES THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM MODERE “AS IS” AND MODERE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION III. MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY BY JURISDICTION.
Limitations of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MODERE, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR:
(a) DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AROVAST CORPORATION IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, OR
(b) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF AROVAST CORPORATION OR ONE OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
EXCEPT AS COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT, MODERE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR, INSTALLATION, OR OTHER COSTS INCURRED BY THE USER AND, IN PARTICULAR, ANY COSTS RELATING TO THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT.
This warranty is made by: MODERE LLC